10/14/2014

SHOCK OF MY LIFE!

SHOCK OF MY LIFE! I'm being transferred to plain city.....and sister smith is going to Syracuse. :(  we're both pretty bummed. We understand its up to the lord, but it's still kinda sad to be getting
separated and leaving Hyrum. I know the sister that is coming in though and she's awesome. I will be serving with sister Nelson. I've been on exchanges with her before and she's really sweet and we have a lot of fun together!

Kenny and Canyon are still on track for baptism on the 31st! Yay! We also set up a bunch of lessons with potential investigators for this week so that's awesome.

Rumor is plain city is pretty "dead" as in they aren't really teaching anyone soooo...yeah hopefully that picks up!

I am busy busy today!

I love y'all!!!!

Conference quote of the week, "I add my voice with this promise: as you dedicate time every day, personally and with your family, to the study of God’s word, peace will prevail in your life. That peace won’t come from the outside world. It will come from within your home, from within your family, from within your own heart." Richard G. Scott

Love,

Sister Kingsford

No comments:

Post a Comment