5/27/2014

I'm Such a Baby

So this week:

First of all can we just talk about Captain Moroni for a second? How awesome is he. As we can witness is Alma 48:17 "Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." HELLO, what a stud. Also if you can't tell - I really like the war chapters, which is very not ladylike but it's true. They're some of my fave. 

Now for some silly stuff...as some of you know I have been out of my meds for almost two weeks. This has resulted in a lot of migraines, hyper-activity, and immense amounts of sensitivity. Oh and a ton of impatience with everything and everyone. Needless to say, it's been fun. And also it's sucked. But the funniest part is that I want to cry at everything - like if something is slightly sad or if I feel the Spirit I want to bawl. I have to not read certain Ensign articles or scriptures. And I have to skip songs on my CDs because they make me tear up. My companion has a lot of fun teasing me - which is just fine because I'm sure her patience is wearing thin with me. THANKFULLY my meds should be here today. 

So we had a date or dump lesson with Larry - which was really hard for me. It was also very filled with and directed by the Spirit. We talked about how we can't keep coming over (even though we love him and Julie) if he doesn't do what he says he's gonna do. He said that hit him really hard - the idea of us not coming over. And we talked about how the Lord has SO many blessings just waiting for him if he would just DECIDE to actually DO what the Lord asks him to do. It was good. I cried in the car on the way to our next lesson after that. I'm such a baby. 

Now about Brian...he and Crystal were at church ON TIME! They took the sacrament and then snuck out into the hallway because Destine (they're 2 yr old) was causing a ruckus...or so we thought. After sacrament we went out to grab em for Gospel Principles and they had disappeared. We looked all over, called, texted and nope nowhere to be found....so Brian is not going to be getting baptized this weekend. :( We have a lesson scheduled with them so....we'll find out about what exactly happened.

Overall...this week has been....interesting. But also really good!! 

LOVE Y'ALL!!! 

Sister Koko


No comments:

Post a Comment