9/09/2014

WHO IS SO STINKING HAPPY????

Helllooooooo!!!

WHO IS SO STINKING HAPPY???? That's right it's me. Can we just say I love Sister Smith, she da best. She's 19 and from Washington and been on her mission for 3 months and we are besties. We
work really well together and we have so much fun! Hyrum is great. We cover two stakes right now. Hyrum reminds me a lot of a big Honeyville. We've got a lot of work to do and a lot of potential I am
so stoked!!!!!!! Also as an STL I cover two sets of sisters of the 5 in our zone. We will start doing exchanges this week and then I have to go to a bunch of leadership meetings. It's been good. All is well in "Zion".

Btw, I love y'all. 

Also our apartment is yuck-o. It's also infested with large spiders that I have to kill because Smitty it's waaaay to scared of them. Aka we are working on moving out.

Love love love,
Sister Kingsford

Btw the temple open house ended and it is....kind of a relief to be able to focus on our area and actually be able to teach people instead of politely asking them to fill out a comment card. But I am sure I will miss it soon enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment