9/02/2014

I AM BEING TRANSFERRED TO HYRUM AND I AM A STL!!!

Hello....BIG news coming y'all's way...drum roll please......

I AM BEING TRANSFERRED TO HYRUM AND I AM A STL!!!

Okay so translation: I am not training, but I am greenie busting again. My new companion is Sister Smith! I've only heard wonderful things about her. I am training by being a "sister TRAINer leader".
Aka I am a leader over sisters in my area and I go on exchanges with them to see how their area is doing and help them with emotional problems that Elders cannot help with. I also report on how they are doing to their District Leaders and Sister Hiers.

I am a little bummed that sister Hansen and I are BOTH leaving and our area is getting Elders. But hey! Now that we have all these people ready for baptism the Elders can just help them to the finish line, right? The Elders that are coming are super, from what I've heard so that's exciting. It's difficult to tell people goodbye.

I am also SUPER excited to go back to Cache Valley!!! Aka Hyrum is near Logan which was my first area a year ago...weird. So excited!! I've heard awesome things about Hyrum so yippee!

Also the temple open house ends this weekend. It's really bittersweet....although it will be nice to have an actual PDAY back.

ALSO AT MISSION LEADERSHIP TRAINING YESTERDAY I FOUND OUT THAT AHNA IS
GETTING BAPTIZED THIS MONTH!!!!! Does anyone remember Ahna?!! We got her and Jonny married. Sister Campbell took their engagement pics and Ahna has been preparing for baptism since November. Ah!!! So exciting! I love them so much.

Also awesome quote from the meeting yesterday:::

"God is in the people business."

It is from a video we watched about leadership.

HEY BY THE WAY DID I TELL YALL THAT ELDER HOLLAND IS COMING TO OUR
MISSION??!!! In about two weeks he and other leadership are coming. So awesome.

Also I love y'all a lot a lot.

Love love love,

Your Fave Missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment